WHEN: Wednesday, August 8th
TIME: 7:00 - 9:00 PM
WHERE: This webinar will take place via Zoom. Everything you need to join will be sent to you prior to the workshop.
NOTE: This webinar will be recorded, so join late, or listen after your littles are asleep! Recording will be available for 7-10 days after the event!
Start Out Right - The New Parent Edition
The ultimate workshop for expectant parents, or those who have just welcomed their first baby earth side.
The #1 most talked about topic amongst new parents is SLEEP. How to get the most of it. How to overcome long nights, early mornings, and how to create healthy sleep habits that last a lifetime.
With so much conflicting information out there, it is hard to know what to believe!
Prepare for your family's sleep journey BEFORE baby arrives! Let's talk about safe co-sleeping (yes, there is such a thing), best sleep environments, newborn settling techniques, baby gadgets, realistic expectations, and when you can REALLY expect your baby to sleep through the night.
The goal of this workshop is to have you and your partner thinking and discussing your baby's sleep needs, BEFORE anyone is overtired, or pouring from an empty cup. Think through big decisions with a clear mind, a focused heart, and begin to parent with instinct as your best decision maker.
- Expectations vs. the reality of infant sleep
- Attachment theory, and forming secure attachments with your infant
- Popular sleep training methods; what they are, and who might choose to use them
- Nighttime parenting
- Newborn settling strategies
- Different ways to settle your baby for sleep
- Baby sleep cycles
- Safe co-sleeping
- Sleep personalities
- Building a positive relationship with sleep for a lifetime
- Optimal awake windows, and using timing to your advantage
- Common sleep challenges parents face
- Sweet times for sleep, and tricky spots
- Sleep regressions (or PROgressions)
- Dealing with sleep deprivation
- Finding balance
- And SO MUCH more!